Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
We’re looking for a Marketing Project Manager to support our Marketing and Creative teams. Our Marketing Project Manager will play a significant role in building our project management and operational capabilities and will be leaned on as a subject matter expert.
Our Marketing team is the voice of our University partner online programs. This is a team of creatives, storytellers and problem-solvers who are champions of the University and their students.
We’re a passionate, high-performing team that delivers impactful and interesting educational products and services to our customers.
Our Marketing Project Manager works within the Marketing team and functions as the key point-person for managing project timelines and ensuring projects are executed at the highest quality level, on time, and within budget. The Project Manager will manage projects from initiation to completion and will demonstrate a high level of efficiency and effectiveness in driving results.
· 5-7 years of comparable experience in project management, resource management, marketing operations, or other relevant work experience.
· Deadline-driven, with the ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
· Experience developing and documenting new processes
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to use creative thinking to identify and solve problems
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively between different disciplines (development, creative, marketing, admissions, etc.) and personality types
· Comfortable using project management software such as Smartsheet, JIRA or other project management tools
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.