Product Marketing Manager Job Description
Are you energized by the opportunity to drive the go-to market strategy for new products? Do you further thrive on executing that strategy and then evaluating it through a test and learn approach? Join our team of strategic marketing and communications experts to lead the new product strategy and drive adoption in the market.
As a product marketing manager, you’ll use your deep understanding of the market, customers and competition to lead our new product strategy and messaging. You’ll be a creative and quantitative thinker who partners with the internal sales and creative teams to test and validate new offerings and sales strategies to drive program enrollment. The position is located in the Chicago Loop, by Ogilvie train station.
- Own the product strategy (pricing, advertising, launch) and drive the marketing execution approach.
- Create product positioning and messaging to use across the marketing funnel.
- Craft sales enablement materials such as presentations, sell sheets, case studies, product videos, website copy, blogs, etc. and train sales team on key features and benefits of our products.
- Evaluate marketing tactics using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Understand the industry, define the competitive set and analyze market trends to influence product positioning.
- Work autonomously while also influencing and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Effectively communicate with leadership to keep them apprised of efforts and involved in strategic decisions.
- MBA/MS Mktg degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in both brand marketing and product marketing. Digital marketing focus also required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- Past new product launch experience preferred.
Everspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.