Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
Everspring’s partner brands are exciting, prestigious colleges and universities. As the voice of these partners, our Marketing team consists of creatives, storytellers and problem-solvers who are champions of the university and its students. As part of this team, the Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing initiatives that successfully drive interest and enrollment in your assigned programs. This position will make you grow, learn, and think on your feet, and you must be excited to embrace that challenge.
We’re located in the Chicago Loop close to both Ogilvie and Union Stations.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing, planning and executing new and creative lead generation strategies for assigned programs with focus on results that meet or exceed enrollment goals
- Understanding target audience insights to drive marketing strategies and brand positioning that aligns with University brand and messages around the unique value proposition
- Collaborating with the internal creative team, email lead, and social lead to successfully execute plans that are aligned with marketing strategy
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, and assessing against lead and enrollment goals
- Conducting regular industry and competitive research and analysis to develop recommendations that positively impact growth
- Managing day-to-day marketing-related client interactions including setting appropriate expectations for approval and deliverable timelines
- Serving as the marketing representative internally during meetings, brainstorming and planning sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field required
- 5 to 7 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of program management and/or marketing campaign experience
- Proven experience in managing and executing integrated marketing programs including digital
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising traditional and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly organized with strong experience in timeline development and managing against those timelines
- Experience with consumer lead generation and conversion activities
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, scrappy, and unorthodox solutions
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
- Solutions-oriented mindset
- Passionate and driven on having the opportunity to take ownership of a marketing plan and seeing it come to life
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.