Everspring is looking for a senior-level account manager that, ideally, has managed client relationships with a variety of contacts (i.e. academic, admissions, marketing, technology) within traditional, non-profit higher education.
The Director of University Partnerships acts as the key point of contact between Everspring and our partners, acting as a leader, trusted confidante, partner in service delivery, planner, and manager. The Director oversees and manages service delivery for a portfolio of partners to build trusting relationships and oversee all aspects of ongoing University partnership implementations, including day-to-day functional operations. The ideal candidate is passionate about higher education and working with traditional universities to develop leading online learning.
This role is located in the Chicago Loop.
- Manage the successful launches of new partnerships and implementation of academic programs and services
- Ensure program commitments are being fulfilled, including resolving issues related to scope, budget, and university partner satisfaction
- Conduct ongoing analyses of key aspects of the partnership including financial and student performance, and regularly report to the Everspring leadership team on key partnership performance indicators
- Ensure the highest levels of university partner satisfaction through establishing trust based relationships and working to ensure that all company deliverables are met with the highest quality
- Monitor day-to-day enrollment and retention metrics, including partnering with marketing, enrollment, and student services teams to deliver and retain qualified students, and with university partners to remove obstacles to the successful conduct of those activities
- Develop and implement strategies for quality assurance, university partner satisfaction and retention
- Coordinate and oversee key functional workgroups to deliver excellent overall student, faculty, and university experience and results and to successfully resolve issues and remove roadblocks
- Ensure daily contact with key client partner stakeholders, to ensure smooth overall communication and strong partner satisfaction
- Proactively identify and resolve potential obstacles and identify and realize potential opportunities
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities for growth and improvement within existing partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree (or equivalent professional experience) is preferred
- 4 to 7 years of prior experience in account management, client services, customer success, or implementation preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management, organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to spot issues early and escalate potential challenges appropriately to quickly and seamlessly find solutions
- Relatively frequent travel is required
- Deep understanding of higher education and online education service areas
- P/L management experience
- Demonstrated ability to forge and maintain meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Flexible in your management and communication style, such that you are able to operate effectively at multiple layers of management, and are comfortable working in complex client organizational structures
- Apply strategic thinking to business and operational situations
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer