Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
Our Marketing team is the voice of our University partner online programs. This is a team of creatives, storytellers and problem-solvers who are champions of the University and their students.
We’re a passionate, high-performing team that delivers impactful and interesting educational products and services to our customers.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to support our Marketing initiatives. Our Social Media Manager will play a significant role in building our social media presence and engagement through use of our partner sites and our internal accounts.
Our Social Media Manager works within the Marketing team and has the responsibility of driving strategy, collaborate on content, and manage our presence on various social media channels. Candidates best fit for this role are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and experienced in creating connections and driving results on social, proactive in building relationships across the business, and are driven to gain a deep understanding of the industry and our target audiences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Research, engage and share information on trending topics in the industry
- Create a yearly content calendar based on relevant content and industry trends
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging original content daily (e.g. text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics to inform what content to publish and when
- Collaborate with internal marketing stakeholders and other teams, like admissions and student services to ensure message consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and about us pages)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, journalism or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in social media management
- Excellent marketing copywriting skills (samples required)
- Ability to provide reporting from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and social media management platforms
- Positive, driven and energetic team player
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for campaigns and make recommendations that integrate with other marketing activities and larger business goals
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
- SEO and Google Analytics knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.