Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
Everspring has an impressive partner list that includes highly-ranked and well-known traditional universities. The Everspring relationship with these university partners is at the center of everything our Client Engagement team does. As part of this team, the Client Engagement Manager supports all operations associated with our partners: collaborate with internal teams to support operations, support service delivery for our partners, build trusting relationships, build efficiency and effective responsiveness, and address needs before they arise. The ideal candidate is passionate about higher education and working with traditional universities to develop leading online learning.
- Organize the internal matrix of client engagement organizational tasks into actionable plans
- Manage a priority queue of deliverables needed across the organization utilizing deep account knowledge and understanding of client expectations
- Create a calendar of onsite meetings as well as executive sessions for annual planning purposes
- Work with functional leads to organize client call agendas
- Collaborate and work closely work with University Program Directors to manage and maintain day-to-day operations
- Collect, organize, and keep up-to-date client information; Ensure we are tracking against timelines
- Own the logistics and coordination of client facing webinars
- Engage with internal functional support staff to help foresee issues and resolve before they come up while positioning resolutions with client as part of day-to-day operations
- Track and report on client engagement operations
- Field and respond to inquiries and questions from the team about customer issues and internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- 3 to 5 years of prior experience in customer support, client services and/or project management preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to spot issues early and escalate potential challenges appropriately to quickly and seamlessly find solutions
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Deadline-driven, with the ability to support multiple projects and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use creative thinking to identify and solve problems
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer