Everspring will bring your analytics, operations, and leadership experience together to help us explore new business opportunities and increase effectiveness in existing businesses. Everspring is a stable, growth-stage startup that provides services for online education to prestigious traditional universities.
Our Analytics and Business Operations team works on cross-functional projects to deliver insights and drive key projects for Everspring's future direction. The team is comprised of analytically-savvy problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment, and who are driven to make a high impact within our organization.
The Business Operations Associate will use a robust analytical toolkit to drive towards high quality and innovative business solutions. This position is a dynamic opportunity for an Associate who can identify business problems, frame relevant analyses, and work fluently with the business and data to build new things. The Business Operations Associate must have an ability to embrace change, a passion and drive for results, and a love for asking ‘why’ and learning about new things.
Strategic Initiatives – Drive key business priorities
- Perform standard and custom analyses to facilitate strategic decision making across the business:
- Evaluate new business opportunities
- Partner identification
- Program selection
- Marketing strategy and performance
- Operational performance
Business Analysis – Support strategic and operational analysis and new projects across all aspects of the business
- Identify and track metrics to measure the performance of specific business functions
- Build predictive models to optimize business processes and outcomes
- Support operating reviews to improve business performance
- Provide support for analytical performance reports that drive operational decision making
- Act as a key member of the analytics team in the development of analytical insights and capabilities to ensure alignment to business strategies and outcomes
- Bachelor's degree required, preference for majors demonstrating strong analytical and reasoning skills
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role that ideally includes operations responsibilities. Management consulting, startup or similar experience is highly valued.
- Demonstrated record of superior analytical, communication, and influencing skills
- Able to define projects and deliver results on key initiatives with limited oversight
- Support process improvement discussions with stakeholders informed by analytical insight
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at working in cross functional teams
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer