Our Marketing team is the voice of our University partner online programs. This is a team of creatives, storytellers and problem-solvers who are champions of the University, its brand, and their students.
As the voice of our University partners and our prospective students, the Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to attract students to assigned University partner programs.
This role is located in the Chicago Loop near Ogilvie and Union Stations.
- Lead the marketing team in developing consumer-insight driven brand and marketing strategies, brand positioning and go-to-market campaigns for assigned University partner programs.
- Plan and successfully execute integrated, multi-channel marketing plans for our University partner programs with focus on awareness building, lead generation and conversion
- Manage marketing-related client interactions to ensure appropriate expectations are set and approval timelines are met
- Identify opportunities and manage lead touchpoints from online and offline advertising, website, social, email marketing and more
- Collaborate with the internal creative team, email lead, digital and social lead to successfully execute marketing plans that are aligned to the marketing strategy
- Ensure that our University partner programs hit enrollment goals at target acquisition costs
- Organize, manage, and implement marketing executions to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Ensure accuracy of all marketing assets
- Manage campaign tracking to ensure ability to analyze and attribute success of all marketing efforts
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against lead and enrollment goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on these insights
- Develop new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field required
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of strategic planning and execution
- 1-2 years leading a team/managing direct reports
- Experience identifying target insights, developing positioning and creating traditional and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven experience in managing and executing integrated marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly organized with experience managing against timelines
- Experience with consumer lead generation and conversion activities
- Experience interacting with and presenting to senior leadership
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, scrappy, and unorthodox solutions when needed
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
- Solutions-oriented mindset
- Passionate and driven on having the opportunity to take ownership of a marketing plan and seeing it come to life
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.